They say writing down your goals increases the odds of achieving them, so let’s give this a go.
With a new year, comes a new you. Welp, I’d like to give that a slight change. With a new year, comes a progressed you. Webster Merriam defines new as “having recently come into existence,” while progress is “an expedition, journey…”
You’ve always existed; you’re just (re)discovering certain parts of yourself. Time doesn’t move back, only forward, so cheers to another year of life and to some items I’d like to
- Learn to shuffle
- Catch a show at The Lab
- Become less attached of things
- Be (more) Present and Smile (more)
- Experience an environment or activity that gets me outside my comfort zone…this one is a thinker…
- Pass a nice, encouraging note to a complete stranger
- Take a BYOB (tehehehe) cooking class with my mom
- Craft my DIY concert stubs art project
- Go on a [spontaneous] trip (doesn’t matter where)
- 9b) Before I turn 30: Pack a bag, go the airport and buy a ticket on the spot to wherever.
- Pay off my credit cards
- Exciting, I know. #Adulting
As you can see, some of things aren’t rocket science or lofty goals, but they’re things I want to make sure I work toward and see them through in the coming year.
What are yours? Maybe you’ll spark some inspiration 🙂